Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Thankful Game, Part 3.

I’m thankful for the use of all my fingers.
And I’m thankful for soap.
And I’m thankful for mosquito repellant.
And I’m thankful for the instant relief you feel after a sneeze.
And I’m thankful for dairy products.
And I’m thankful for the ability to hop on a plane and travel a great distance.
And I’m thankful for Dan Smith.
And I’m thankful for the color green.
And I’m thankful for umbrellas.
And I’m thankful for the times when Brian rubs my feet.
And I’m thankful for Christmas trees.  (Oh, how I’m thankful for that!)
And I’m thankful for parties with themes.
And I’m thankful for silence.
And I’m thankful for the violin.
And I’m thankful for my cosmetology license.
And I’m thankful for deep breaths.
And I’m thankful for what fun it is to put your ear to someone’s stomach and hear all the gurgling.
And I’m thankful for Photoside Café, both the music and the people.
And I’m thankful for denim.  Very!
And I’m thankful for the variety of ways there are to make eggs.
And I’m thankful for coffee.
And I’m thankful for pillows.
And I’m thankful for Ezekiel 16.
And I’m thankful for dry heat.
And I’m thankful for inspiration and interpretation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for YOU and how you open my eyes to new delights.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete